Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Muffin Favours I made .... for my son's party

Here's a great and cheap idea for party favours. I made those for my son's baptism. You have a million ways to customize it. I had one night to prepare them so this is what I did. I hope it can inspire you for last minute favours. if you don't have time, just ask me! but only for Italy!
p.s. what a bad shop owner I am.... I forgot to mention that I have more products in store....I promise it's worth a look. Click here! Have a great summer! I'm off to prepare my suitcase :-) Jess

2 comments:

  1. ciao, ti scrivo in merito al tuo post sul club del baratto, sono interessata alle perle e ho cose per scrapbooking. con calma, quando torni dalle vacanze (buone vacanze!!) mandami una mail che vediamo se possiamo accordarci per questo scambio :)
    joyblonde at libero.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very, very cute! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails