Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vintage bottles


 


I've been visiting a lot of antique markets lately and I got obsessed with old bottles. I was looking for blue or pink ones but they were really too expensive...80 Euros each... so I decided to recreate the same look with other ones less famous. I kept some for my shop... 
I like to share my findings but most of the time I find hard to separate from them when shipping.
These two bottles below can be purchased ...

I also found nice pictures around the blogosphere! Enjoy!



Mad About Pink

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! This is homekeepingheather from swap-bot, now following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bottles, and of course the flowers make the shots gorgeous. I love flowers.

    Partner on swap-bot "Comments on your Blog"
    -Deidreart

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bottles! That one with elixir on reminds me of the Green elixir from Wicked, god I love that musical ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fiancé and I both love vintage bottles - and he has a knack of finding them. These are great ideas for displaying them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love old bottles so much. When I was little I used to spend hours in the garden with my mom digging them up. We would just dig until we'd hear a little squeak of the shovel hitting glass and get all excited!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails