Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Languages and cultures – 10% off Skype Prof.com

If you love travelling like me and you wish to learn another language (English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Hindi, Chinese…. Included), please visit this innovative website www.skypeprof.com.



You can learn almost any language and with a private tutor at very affordable price. All via Skype.


The MUST: you organize it directly with your teacher at any time you want and thanks to the webcam it’s like sitting in front of them without leaving your home. All in a friendly environment.

And wouldn’t you like sitting in a chair like this while doing your course? I’d love it so much!


You can join the community and also use the forum for free to ask questions about any language. The teachers are all qualified with different backgrounds so you can choose the one that suits you more.


Being part of it, I managed to get a 10% off to all Mad About Pink followers and friends. Join for free, and if you wish to do a course, please quote Mad About Pink in your email or send me a mail directly to me.

Stay with me, handmade lip balm giveaway coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails